[windows2000] Re: OT: Tip to get ink off of Flat panel monitor or equipment

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:00:15 -0400

They take it right off...it will amaze you.

Steve Snyder wrote:
How do they fair on crayons on walls?

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 08:59:45 -0400, Jim Kenzig http://thin.net <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Folks,
Just wanted to pass this cool tidbit along.  We had a child at one of our
branches scribble all over a flat screen monitor with a ball point pen.  We
tried every possible cleaning solution to get it off.
As a last resort I remembered I had at home some of those Mr. Clean Magic
Erasers.  These things take off marks from just about anything!  Permanant
marker from plastic vanishes!