[windows2000] Re: OT: Tip to get ink off of Flat panel monitor or equipment

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:34:48 -0400

Pfft, that's probably the reason that we're not yet married.  I have
absolutely no interest in all of that wedding and reception nonsense.  I
think that tradition is really odd.  A wedding should only be a
family-oriented thing.  I'd want my mother, father, and brother there, and
then Kym's immediately family.  And I don't want any reception nonsense.
The fear here though is that my brother is unlikely to get married any time
soon, so if I don't do the whole wedding thing, my mother will not get to
see one of her sons get married in a traditional way.  I don't want to
disappoint my mother!!