[windows2000] Re: OT: Open Invitation

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 05:40:40 -0800

Well, it's 34 degrees there now (8:38 local) and it's 38 degrees here in
San Diego (5:38 local), which means in the valley where I'm off to work
to, it's 30-32 degrees with frost on the trucks! :-O  The past two
mornings it has been warmer in Cleveland! Go Figure huh? :-)

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 12:49:08 -0800, "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net";
<jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> had this to say:

JKh> PA? Shudder that is too close to Ohio. ;  )  I don't drink so I guess that
leaves me out here in the cold confines of Cleveland.