[windows2000] Re: OT: Open Invitation

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 07:35:09 -0500

I did say Coffee, a Pint, OR some Pool...
But I really suck at pool.  I can see ALL the geometry; it's hitting the
shot I can see in my head that makes me a duffer.

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Kenzig
Posted At: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 4:49 PM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: OT: Open Invitation
Subject: [windows2000] Re: OT: Open Invitation

PA? Shudder that is too close to Ohio. ;  )  I don't drink so I guess
that leaves me out here in the cold confines of Cleveland.

Ray at work <listray@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        France? ;]
        I actually met one person from this list already. Um, I confess
that I
        now cannot remember his name. He's not too active. He works
about 15
        minutes from me, so we hooked up for lunch one day in Hatfield,