[windows2000] OT - Internet routers - opinions/recommendations

  • From: "Chris Ruggeri" <cruggeri1220@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 11:23:22 -0600

Have to put in a router for a T1/T3 in a new office. I am pretty much "jack
of all and master of none" type for our company.so I am looking for some
advice on something that is pretty easily configurable and maintainable
w/out a huge learning curve. Will have about 4 remote offices utilizing a
VPN connection in, and, from what I can tell from monitoring our current
connection, we appear to have 15-20 current connections to our FTP site
transferring files( up to about 20-60Mb).

In addition, I would like to also put up some type of webex server( have to
convince management of the worthwhile investment for sales, training and
support of our product), which, I would imagine would increase to another 10
concurrent connections.

Any advice and opinions are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris