[windows2000] Re: OT - Internet Speed test

  • From: "Herchenbach, Jim" <jherchenbach@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 07:55:49 -0500

No filters or proxy servers.  Just "their" dsl equipment.  We switched
ISP's in part to a salesman pitching a faster connection then his
competition....gave what I thought to be believable data and/or reasons
why.  Of course I did speed test with old ISP in place to be able to
compare.  My argument is that I used the same internet speed test to
test the old ISP as I did the new ISP.  For me, that would seem to be
enough data to use to argue his ISP is slower.  I did not use the ISPs
website test...as I believe that's not a true test.  Anyway, thanks for
all your inputs, and the weblinks.

JIM HERCHENBACH
RVW Inc.