[windows2000] Re: OT

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:32:45 -0400

UPSs with extra battery life on the switches. We power all our WAPs
though the net lines using power injectors so it all goes back to the
closet.

I've only had one *knocking on wood* problem with a power related issue
with a WAP loosing connection when the forklifts in shipping warehouse
caused an arc  by hitting the metal shelves. I installed an APC rj45
jack surge protector at the switch and grounded it to the wall. No
problem since then.