[windows2000] Re: Mozilla

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:43:07 -0700

I already have a server anti-virus. Most of our employees are not allowed to access webmail clients. I'm aware this isn't a complete solution, but any step in a safer direction is a good thing. It should also assist in several other issues I'm working on such as convincing people to save their attachments rather than just keep them all on the email server.

Chris Berry
chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

“If you have a strong enough why you can bear almost any how.” --Nietzsche

Mauricio Fernandez wrote:
That is a bad way to solve virus problem. You always will have people using
any webmail client to open attachments (like yahoo, hotmail, etc.) You
should install a POP3 or IMAP antivirus on your network.

Mauricio Fernández S. IT Manager Tel. 591- 445-25160 Fax. 591- 441-15056 mfernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.fdta-valles.org Cochabamba - Bolivia