[windows2000] Re: Mozilla

  • From: "George Yobst" <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, oclug@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 13:51:43 -0700

about:config is your friend, but I don't know which entry it would be:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/About:config_entries#Browser..2A
-George

On 4/5/06, Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We currently use Mozilla 1.7 for our browser and email client.  In the
> email, there is a feature where you can double click on an attachment to
>  open it directly.  I would like to disable that, and force the user to
> right click save as instead.  (as a prelude to virus scanning)  Does
> anyone know how to do that?
>
> --
> Chris Berry
> chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Information Advisory Manager
> JM Associates
>
> "If you have a strong enough why you can bear almost any how." --Nietzsche
>
> http://thethin.net/win2000list.cfm

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
 what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus