[windows2000] Re: MS Excel 2000 problem

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 18:49:16 -0700

Never did figure out why it was doing this, however I was able to fix
the problem by changing the user's .xls file association to OpenOffice,
and then back to Excel.  Very wierd.

Chris Berry
chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we
don't believe in it at all." --Noam Chomsky