[windows2000] Re: Installing Office Sharepoint Designer 2007 on WinXP x64

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:34:47 +0100

Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms <> scribbled on Monday, October 27, 2008 2:17 PM:

No, I've tried both mounting the iso-image with Daemon Tools, and mounting it
with Daemon Tools and copying the contents to hd. Neither works. I've even
tried
to re-download the zipped package from our Select distributor thinking maybe
the
installer I already had was corrupt. But I get the same error with all three
methods.

I actually did try installing over Add/remove program (from both mounted image,
and from copied files), that didn't work either.