[windows2000] Re: IT Department Structures

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 14:00:00 -0400

Ours:

Prez->CFO (VP of Acct)->MIS Manager (yes, MIS... 'How quaint!')->The rest of
us (3 support, 3 Development, 5 total... I am one of each)

Realistically, it goes Prez->CFO (VP of Acct)->MIS Manager->Me (admin, lead
developer)->the rest

but not officially...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.