[windows2000] IIS uninstalled/reinstalled: How do I reestablish our websites

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rjfalanga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Windows 2000 List'" <WINDOWS2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:45:54 -0700

One of my co-workers uninstalled IIS.  (He was trying to put on the
Terminal Server software onto a Windows 2000 Server, and as he says, it
said he had to uninstall Internet Information Server first.)  He then
reinstalled IIS.  I am sure that what happened (as far as IIS is
concerned) is the software was removed and then put back on.  That
INetPub is still there, and that all of the folders/subfolders which
comprised the various websites we had, are all still in place, with all
of the files, etc. =20

So, the problem is, how do you make IIS recognize the websites AS
websites, and make them available on the Internet?

Rod
=A0