[windows2000] Re: Having a hard time getting VPN connections working

  • From: "Tom Erdely" <te@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 07:22:23 +0100

It sounds like the proper ports aren't opened in your firewall.  What
type of VPN are you implementing?  Has it ever worked?  If it's MS, have
you checked the "Prompt for Windows Login domain" during login?  It
sounds like you need to open the PPTP port on your firewall.

Tom Erdely
Unitron as
Lagervegen 30
4066 Stavanger