[windows2000] Having a hard time getting VPN connections working

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <WINDOWS2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:08:07 -0700

This is a problem I'm not particularly good at.  I'm trying to set up an =
external customer (they have a large network with Windows NT 4 =
Workstation SP6 on their desktops) with Terminal Services.  Naturally, =
I've got to get VPN working first.  (They have a T1 connection to the =
Internet.)  However, when I tried to connect to our server, it timed =
out.  I tried pinging our server, and it couldn't reach our server. =20

However, if I brought up a web browser, I could reach our server just =
fine!

So, what's the problem?

=A0
Rod Falanga