[windows2000] Re: Happy SysAdminDay!!! (Was RE: Re: Need to be able to add my IIS machine for authentication)

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <jstockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:24:54 -0400

I got a nice e-mail from my list wishing me a happy sysadmin day!  :)
Of course, I even got that in a used e-mail, with a hijacked subject
line and all of the previous thread still included.  :)
Jeff
(yelling) HAPPY SYSADMIN DAY
(maybe the other people in your offices will hear the yelling and want
to find out why)