[windows2000] GUID and remote registry change

  • From: "Puetz, Christoph" <christoph.puetz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:07:00 -0600

I need to turn on "Register this connection's addresses in DNS" in the
TCP/IP settings of all my client machines. Problem I am running into is that
this setting in the registry is always under a different GUID for the
interface under "CurrentControlSet". I am having difficulties specifying
this location via script. :-(

Any idea how I can change this setting on all my clients via script?

Thanks.

Christoph