[windows2000] Re: Freeware Site Pick: Nirsoft

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:29:45 -0800 (PST)

Well duh...any tool that you are trying to hack a program and find a lost
password would be considered one.  That doesn't make it bad if that is what you
need to do.
JK

Subject: [windows2000] Re: Freeware Site Pick: Nirsoft

Well, I tried to download one tool from this site, and my Antivirus stops meâ
the site is known like dangerousâ

Look at thisâ
http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/grayware/ve_graywareDetails.asp?GNAME=HKTL%5FPASSGET%2EA

Mauricio FernÃndez S.