[windows2000] Re: Database comparison

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 13:38:41 -0400

our database is our life here too but we have been moving more and more stuff
to the Open source MySQL and are loving it.  I know its not the same as
postgresql but my point is the open source stuff has proven mature enough and
reliable enough to run our business.  And it saved us several thousand dollars
this year because we did not have to buy as many SQL seats from MS when we
renewed software assurance.

Greg