[windows2000] Re: DHCP/DNS & GPO question

  • From: "Herchenbach, Jim" <jherchenbach@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 08:03:58 -0500

Thank you glenn my new found friend!  This has gone on for several days, I work
my regular job in the day, and worked on this at night......so anyway, I
followed your directions, and all is well in my world this morning.  Thank you
so much.

One question, does the "Do not use recursion" and "disable recurrsion" check
boxes mean the same thing.  Also, what exactly does this do, and whats the best
practice.  I tried disabling recurrsion as Mark suggested, but that didn't seem
to work.

have a great day