[windows2000] Re: Conundrum: ICF and MSBlast

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:38:51 -0400

alright Joe, we'll let you off the hook :) It's all in good fun.

In case you care, PC Mall just sent me an ad and they have the DLink DI-614+
access point/firewall available for $10 after rebates.

Greg

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:06:34 -0400
From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

you have got MCSE, MCP+I etc after you name and you trusted the built in
Microsoft firewall??

Could another locally infected computer have gotten you?

Greg

Joe Mulhall
MCSE, MCP+I, CCSA

Network Engineer