[windows2000] Re: Client/Server based calendar apps

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 08:33:23 -0600

I haven't messed with it but I think it does.  The biggest difference being
that it's open source.  They have made the source code available on
sourceforge.  Not that I'm a big enough geek to do anything with it.  I'm
also pretty sure Ray will never touch a Mac.  But there are several products
built around the same standard, many for Windows so Ray can find his
solution and keep his integrity.