[windows2000] Re: A question or two about rebooting servers that

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 08:22:07 -0400

Replication is what copies changes that you make on one DC to the other DC's
in your AD.

It is supposed to happen automatically.

Are there any errors in the event logs on the DC's?  There is a "File
Replication Service" event log, where you may see errors reported...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.