[windows2000] Re: Windows 2000 ResKit Payware?

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 08:34:29 -0400

I've always been under the impression that the only tools for free are the
ones you're seeing.  And if you want them all, you have to buy the book.  In
my opinion, it's the best $50 for Pro or $200 for Server that you can ever
spend.  Go to the store at once and purchase!

> From: Sorin Srbu [mailto:sorin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>

> Hi again list,
>
> Is the win2k server reskit on cd payware or is it freely available
> on the net? I see some tools are available for download, but about
> the whole kit?

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com