[windows2000] Re: 37 OS's on one PC!

  • From: Aaron Dokey <adokey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:29:22 -0400

Amen, it's got to suck when this guy changes any hardware.  I personally
don't have that much time on my hands to fart around with 37 OS' and their
quirks... Keeping track of the difference between mickeysoft products is
hard enough.

In the article it says it took him a year to get this all working... What a
complete waste of time. :)  This guy needs to discover VMWare.

-Dokey

Aaron Dokey - MIS
Reid Tool Supply
2265 Black Creek Rd.