[windows2000] Re: 1 MB cache vs. 512 KB

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:59:28 -0400

This server will be used just for IIS, hosting the corporate intranet and a
few test sites - not the most processor intensive operations around...

> Depends on what the machine has to do...
>
> But all in all, it's not worth the money.

Well, the server's like $4400 with it and $4300 without, so I'll put in for
the extra $100 if it can't hurt anything.  :]

> Reference:
> http://tinyurl.com/2bnb4

Nice!  Thanks Glenn,

Ray at work