[windows2000] Re: 1 MB cache vs. 512 KB

  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 11:51:56 -0400

If you are asking whether the extra half-meg of cache memory will make a
difference, the answer is a definite maybe.

SQL server or Exchange server, maybe.  File server, not really.

Depends on what the machine has to do...

But all in all, it's not worth the money.

Reference:
http://tinyurl.com/2bnb4

HTH,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA