Re: when installing the new version of winamp

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:51:30 -0800

Well, then you won't have to worry about it! Are you using winamp to listen to your audio study books? Or are you using it to listen to music? What are you taking in University? Good luck with your studies. If you want to talk to me further. do it off list! my address is nedster6@xxxxxxxxx I think if you want Sam Encoder you have to buy it online. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>