Re: usb headset

  • From: "Max Crawford" <tripout@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 22:09:31 -0500

usb headsetI have an idea but I've never used usb head sets. Go to the winamp
output plug in, and select the wav out put plug in, or the direct output poug
in. I like the wav out one better. Select the configur button and change the
sound card yo are using form the default to the head set. I wonder if there is
a name for the usb head set in the winamp out put wave out plug in. If there is
y ou can select that card or head set name and click okay and then click close.
Peace Out!
Spybot Search And Destroy is great!