tonight's blind flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 11:34:14 -0500

Hi.

On tonight's show, I'll be facilitating your sonic exploration of our galaxy
with journeys to Orion, Alpha Centauri, Vega and maybe some planets in our own
solar system.

I'll be featuring artists such as Redshift, Spacecraft, Ben Jordon, Meg Bowles,
Tangerine Dream, Kevin Braheny and gustaf hildebrand.  A show about our Galaxy
wouldn't be complete without some space music from Atlanta Keyboardist and
pilot Jonn Serrie so I'm sure some of his work will appear in the show as well.

So join me, the navigator, for a journey among the stars, tonight at 8 Eastern
on
www.mushroomfm.com

Thanks for listening.

Scott