tonight's blind flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Winamp for the Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mediaReq <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:21:34 -0500

Hi.

Since it's still raining around here, I think another dark gloomy show is on
the horizon for tonight's show.

That means that I don't know precisely what I'll play.  I have two playlists
already made out, being exploring the music of earthmantra part3 and exploring
the world of drones part2 but I'm not feeling that either of those playlists
captures the gloomy dark mood engendered by the misty rain outside my window
this overcast day.

Anyway, if you want to tune in or have any ideas of dark material that would be
appropriate for a show like this, go to
www.drunkenfriends.net
and choose the listen link and then the stream appropriate for your connection.

I believe there's now an email link for me on that page as well so it's easier
for you to contact me.

Thanks for tuning in.

Scott