Re: renaming bookmarks

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 00:19:23 -0500

Hi Joe, a little late am I but I am here to say, unfortunately winamp only sees winamp.bm, so you can have only one book marks file. It is something it seems to me that should be addressed. You can have several files, but only the winamp.bm file will be seen by winamp.

Curtis Delzer

At 02:32 AM 3/30/2007, you wrote:
Hi. I sent this earlier but I don't know if it made it through. What's the easiest way to rename bookmarks so the stations are properly named instead of the name being listed as the song that was playing when the bookmark was added?
Thanks, Joe.