Re: renaming bookmarks

  • From: "Wayne Merritt" <wcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 21:47:53 -0600

If you don't want to edit the Winamp.bm file, then route the JFW to PC cursor
when on the edit button in the library, for the bookmark you want to change,
and then just tab to the name area, delete what's there, and type a new name,
then hit OK. Then the bookmark will be named what you want it to be. I've done
this a few times and I have the bookmark in question named to what I want
within a few moments.

Good luck,
Wayne