Re: mp4

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 17:29:37 -0500

ah, then hey maybe that's what might be the thing here.  Remember you gotta
have Winamp pro to do that though, the standard version won't burn audio
cds over 1x speed i believe it is, and from what I can tell there are
limits as to what file types can be burned. never tried it so I can't speak
anymore than that.