Re: making winamp your default player

  • From: "Duyahn" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:41:29 -0400

Here's how to do it.

Go in to the preferences, then choose file types. Select them al and also in
the general options, uncheck the box that says check for new versions of winamp
at start up.

Duyahn

As a side note: go in to whatever player is the default and uncheck all file
types. So for instance, if it is windows media player, go into the options and
preferences and look for file types there. And uncheck them all.