Re: help find a noise gate for winamp

  • From: "jerry" <jerry.mader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 01:29:08 -0400

o, i have a friend of mine, who uses a noise gate during his broadcast.
He says it helps kill the sounds around him.
THat's why i was askin if anyone would have any idea where to get one at.
It is used for recording but it can also be used to broadcast too.
Most really professional broadcasters on fm am stations use one.
I have a very good friend who uses one during his broadcast on saginaw
michigan's  am talk station WSGW.
That's who turned me on to the idea.
Jerry