Re: help find a noise gate for winamp

  • From: "Sarah" <kales2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 21:09:08 -0700

A noise gate is used to quiet sounds softer then a set threshold but any sounds
in the backround of your recording will come through When the sound drops below
the threshold he gate shuts tite and whent he sound rises above the threshold
the noise gate opens and  lets sound in. think phil kollenze drumbs.

SA&G

: Hello: what is Noise Gate? How is it used?