Re: deleting from bookmarks

  • From: "barrie moxon" <s.moxon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:39:59 +0100

hi.
sorry wrong list.
best.
Barrie.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sarah
  To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 6:15 PM
  Subject: Re: deleting from bookmarks

  Huh? I thought he was talking about winamp. I sent instructions on how to do
this in a prior post.
  SA&G

  : hi Bud.
  : firefox I hope.
  : In the Bookmarks menu, there's an item called Organise Bookmarks. When
  : you select that you get a window that's like Windows Explorer, with
  : folders in the left pane and the contents of the selected folder in
  : the
  : right pane.
  : When you open the Bookmark Organiser, you're in the right-hand pane,
  : with the top-level bookmarks open. Tab takes you between the right
  : pane,
  : the search box and the left pane.
  : When you're in the right pane, arrow up and down to the bookmark you
  : want to deal with. When you're on it, you can delete it by pressing
  : delete, or move it by pressing Alt-M. If you choose Alt-M, a little
  : dialog will pop up with a list of the folders in it, you can arrow to
  : the folder and hit enter. If you want to start up a new folder, you
  : can
  : do it in this dialog - tab to New Folder and hit enter, type in the
  : folder name and hit enter. If you want a description for the folder,
  : after you've typed the name, tab once and you're in the description
  : field - you can then type in what you want. Then tab to OK and hit
  : enter.
  : In the left pane, you can arrow up and down to folders; once you land
  : on
  : a folder, the contents appear in the right pane, and you can tab
  : across
  : and do stuff. If you want to create a new folder in the left pane,
  : press
  : Alt-O.
  : Hope this helps!
  : best.