Re: deleting from bookmarks

  • From: "Sarah" <kales2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 10:15:22 -0700

Huh? I thought he was talking about winamp. I sent instructions on how to do
this in a prior post.
SA&G

: hi Bud.
: firefox I hope.
: In the Bookmarks menu, there's an item called Organise Bookmarks. When
: you select that you get a window that's like Windows Explorer, with
: folders in the left pane and the contents of the selected folder in
: the
: right pane.
: When you open the Bookmark Organiser, you're in the right-hand pane,
: with the top-level bookmarks open. Tab takes you between the right
: pane,
: the search box and the left pane.
: When you're in the right pane, arrow up and down to the bookmark you
: want to deal with. When you're on it, you can delete it by pressing
: delete, or move it by pressing Alt-M. If you choose Alt-M, a little
: dialog will pop up with a list of the folders in it, you can arrow to
: the folder and hit enter. If you want to start up a new folder, you
: can
: do it in this dialog - tab to New Folder and hit enter, type in the
: folder name and hit enter. If you want a description for the folder,
: after you've typed the name, tab once and you're in the description
: field - you can then type in what you want. Then tab to OK and hit
: enter.
: In the left pane, you can arrow up and down to folders; once you land
: on
: a folder, the contents appear in the right pane, and you can tab
: across
: and do stuff. If you want to create a new folder in the left pane,
: press
: Alt-O.
: Hope this helps!
: best.