Re: broadcasting question

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:51:38 -0500

Hi Chris

To get help with this, visit
http://www.acbradio.org/mainmenu.html
and listen to the addition dated April 9, 2003.  Jonathan Mosen shows you
how to configure the shoutcast server.

For help with broadcasting, listen to the shows dated  October 30,  2002,
September 25th, 2002, and August 28, 2002, note that these 3 shows are in
reverse order. so to begin the series, listen to the August 28th show
first, and then the September 25th one and then the one October 30.  I
believe i've gotten all the shows, but if I missed one I'm sure someone
will correct me.