Re: bookmarks

  • From: "Scott Wood" <Scott.Wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:16:44 +0100

Hi Ron and Rob

Thanks guys, got it.

With Respects ... Scott

Tel.: 0117 955 0605
Mob.: 0787 078 0727
E-mail: scott.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: bookmarks

Hi Scott. Ok, here is how to edit the bookmark, and change the name to what
ever you want it to be.
1. after pressing alt i to bookmark the stream, shut the stream down, and
press alt f for the file menu.
2. down arrow three times, and you will hear bookmarks sub menu. Right arrow
and you will hear edit bookmarks.
3. once you press enter on this, it will place you in the bookmarks branch
of the library treeview. Tab in to the list view of the bookmarked streams,
and up or down arrow to the stream you wish to edit.
4. tab to the edit button, and here you can edit the stream name, as well as
the IP address. You can rename the stream, or just remove information, or
whatever you want to do with it.
5. once you have made the required changes, tab to the ok button, hit enter,
and the change is made. Next time you go to your bookmarks, it will read as
you left it after the changes. Hope that is what you were looking for.

Sincerely,
Robert Robinson
robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx
MSN Screen Name: