autotagger question

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 16:46:26 -0600

Hi.  Does anyone know how to autotag multiple files with winamp?  When I
autotag a single file, it says to tag multiple files to select them all and
send them to the autotagger after right clicking on them.  There's no
autotagger in my sentTo options under right context in windows explorer.
And for those of you  who have used this, is it pretty accurate?  I'm
considering using it to tag a 60 cd box set of the complete works of brahms
which don't have id3 tags.  I am actually in the process of converting them
from lossless to 320k mp3 and want them to be tagged correctly.  Thanks for
any help or ideas.

Scott