Winamp not closing on exit

  • From: "Bob Tinney" <tinneyb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:43:09 -0500

Hi,
I'm running version 5.32 but this has been happening for a while.  If I'm
listening to a file with winamp and close winamp either by using alt-F-4 or
using the close option in the file menu, winamp seems to close but remains
in memory.  If I try to play another file, another version of winamp starts
up and I have to wait several minutes before the file will play.  If I use
task manager to close the first winamp program completely, the second file
runs ok.  I do have the check box set to allow only one occurrence of
winamp.
Any thoughts on what's happening and how to solve this problem?
Bob, tinneyb@xxxxxxxxxxx, K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn
Life is Full of Rewarding Challenges!