Re: Winamp & Jaws 9?

  • From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <DJDoctorP@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 07:27:25 -0500

High Steve,
They did come with Jaws 8 but however, they don't work in Jaws 9 for Winamp 5.51 and 5.52. But I found that the scripts in Jaws 8 don't work to well with either virgin of Winamp. But like I said last night, switching back to Jaws 7, that solved all problems I had with the music libraries in both virgins of Winamp.
My best regards.
 John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>