djc's Jukebox

  • From: "djc" <djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 04:00:23 -0800

Your Invited to join me Each Saturday evening at 9 Pm Eastern for djc's
Jukebox your all request show. I'll take your requests via email and msn
messenger. I'll play the greatest in oldies as well as some country and
some  comedy. You can hear djc's Jukebox on one of the following servers:
http://paulmerrell.net:9212 (96K)
http://paulmerrell.net:9660 (96K)
http://ultrastreams.us:9660 (128K)
Please join me for the best 3 hours on the radio each week on the Legend.
djc's Jukebox is your all request show each week and gives you a chance to
hear songs you haven't heard in a long time because your the star picking
the  music. djc's Jukebox is your source for great entertainment each week
so I  hope you'll join me for the greatest in music on djc's Jukebox your
all  request show on the Legend.

     djc's Jukebox: http://paulmerrell.net:9212 or
http://paulmerrell.net:9660 Saturday Evenings 9 to midnight Eastern.

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1