Re: Tomorrow's Radio For Life Schedule

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 22:38:11 -0500

Virtually anything you want to do.  Thursday during the day is pretty well
filled except for between 6 and 8.  But that is probably your dinner time.
        From: BMW
        To: radio4life-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; mp3req@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; blindspeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;
liftthosehands@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 10:41 PM
        Subject: Tomorrow's Radio For Life Schedule

        Tomorrow is a big day for Radio For Life.

        First, an old friend to many of us returns to the internet.  John
Cottrell, also known affectionately as JC, returns with his four hour Christian
show, Rock of Ages.

        John will be on from 10 AM to 02:00 PM eastern time.

        Following John is Steph with the Thursday edition of His Spirit Rocks,
another Christian show.  Steph is on from 02:00 PM to 06:00 PM eastern.

        Following Steph is an encore presentation of my show done on ACB Radio
called Lift Those Hands.  It runs from 05:00 to 07:00 eastern time.

        You can access the station by going to http://www.radioforlife.net or
take your favorite player of choice and type in
        ultrastreams.us:9400

        Enjoy and happy listening.  We are very happy to have all these folks.
And, if you are a current DJ or an aspiring DJ who would like to have a show
playing Christian or family friendly music, write to me at
        radioforlife@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        or, if you, or someone you know about would like to have a ministry
show, contact me at the same address.

        All parties must have the ability to stream over the internet.  Thanks.