Tomorrow's Radio For Life Schedule

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <radio4life-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mp3req@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindspeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <liftthosehands@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 21:41:23 -0500

Tomorrow is a big day for Radio For Life.

First, an old friend to many of us returns to the internet.  John Cottrell,
also known affectionately as JC, returns with his four hour Christian show,
Rock of Ages.

John will be on from 10 AM to 02:00 PM eastern time.

Following John is Steph with the Thursday edition of His Spirit Rocks, another
Christian show.  Steph is on from 02:00 PM to 06:00 PM eastern.

Following Steph is an encore presentation of my show done on ACB Radio called
Lift Those Hands.  It runs from 05:00 to 07:00 eastern time.

You can access the station by going to http://www.radioforlife.net or take your
favorite player of choice and type in
ultrastreams.us:9400

Enjoy and happy listening.  We are very happy to have all these folks.  And, if
you are a current DJ or an aspiring DJ who would like to have a show playing
Christian or family friendly music, write to me at
radioforlife@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or, if you, or someone you know about would like to have a ministry show,
contact me at the same address.

All parties must have the ability to stream over the internet.  Thanks.