Re: Need Volume Control Refresher

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 02:31:54 -0400

Hi Marty, unfortunately, the first plug-in in the input section is a CD plug-in and it doesn't have any volume control settings. I guess they've changed things a good bit since 5.13.

I was using 5.06 if you can believe it until a few weeks ago when my old computer broke down. And I'm getting tempted to return to it, if for no other reason than the fact that I could use the library perfectly. It didn't have as much in it, but what was there was perfectly accessible. I still don't know how to access the Internet TV streams I could look through and play in the old version with ease. I didn't have to configure anything.

Anyway, I wasn't even looking in the input section, where I have 14 plug-ins; I was looking in the output section. It just seemed more logical. But nothing I tried in there would do what I wanted.

Thanks anyhow.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>