Could Someone Send Me A Bookmark?

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 03:01:48 -0400

Would anyone who has, or would be willing to obtain, a current url for Mystery
Science Theater 3000 be willing to send it over to me, please? I would be
extremely grateful.

In the older versions of Winamp, it was in the Internet TV section, but I don't
know where to look in this new version -- assuming I could scroll through the
TV streams in any case with Window Eyes 6.1, which I am not yet able to do. If
it's in the Shoutcast TV section, then how would I find it on the Shoutcast
site? The search box only seems to find radio stations. When I do a search
after clicking under television or movies, I don't get any listings of streams.

Thanks a whole lot.

Evan