Mikes Mess tonight on the world wide legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 16:20:10 -0700

Hi all

Well it is Thursday night and once again time for Mikes Mess on the world
wide legend.  This is a show where we take 2 hours and play your forgotten
favorites and many more songs from the 40s to the 70s.  We feature oldies
from 1950 to 75, R&B from 42 to 75, and country from 44 to 75.  This makes a
show of many songs and rarely a repeat. Songs you know, some you have not
heard in years, and some yo never heard at all.  So join me for this show of
wonder music from years gone by.

This show can be heard by going to http://www.legend-oldies.com and pick the
listen live link and find the player that fits your needs.  This show starts
at &;00PM and tuns until 9:00PM PDT. (That's 10.00 PM until 1:00PM EDT.)
You can request a song in 2 ways.  Email request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  and now a phone number where you can make
your request and hear it on the air.  You can call 206-984-5648 and leave
your request and your voice will be heard by all and your request as well.
Give it a try.  NOTE this is not a toll free call so if you do not have one
of those free calling plans you will be charged for the call.

So join me for 2 hours of great music and enjoy

Bye all